There is no real innovation without responsibility. This is why, since 2019, Laminam has intensified its liaisons with stakeholders to define a genuine chain of sustainability. Four key areas have been identified, starting with governance via products, people and activities, which direct and define the paradigm of a green company.
Four pillars, to guarantee compliance with regulations and company values, low energy consumption, zero polluting emissions and minimum CO2 emissions. Respecting the ecosystem is at the heart of every production and development process, with the use of natural raw materials and sustainable technologies to minimise the environmental impact.
The duty to respect our land and our people
Yet Laminam finds its strength and willpower in the people who, every day, put their professionalism and passion into what they do. This is why the company is engaged in constant initiatives to train and value its resources and to foster personnel welfare. Our production lines are designed to guarantee absolute safety for our workers.
In 2020 Laminam continued to undertake actions and make choices aimed at measuring and limiting our impact, guaranteeing the health and safety of our employees, creating and innovating our products in an eco-sustainable manner, and making our production plants more efficient.2020 SUSTAINABILITY REPORT 2019 SUSTAINABILITY REPORT
- LEED and BREEAM product certification 20% pre-consumer recycled material
- LEED and BREEAM product certification 30% pre-consumer recycled material
- LEED and BREEAM product certification 40% pre-consumer recycled material
- EPD - Environmental Product Declaration
- GBC - Member of the Green Building Council Italy
- Integrated environment, occupational safety, quality and social responsibility policy
- UNI EN ISO 14001
- ISO 9001