The Junior Accountant in Laminam will be in-charge of all accounting activities related to the subsidiary and will be supervised by the Laminam Accounting & Reporting Foreign Trade Subsidiary Manager.
He/She will be responsible for booking purchasing invoices, booking daily bank transactions, dispose payments, support Customer Service/Logistic in issuing sales invoices, booking intercompany invoices.
The candidate will report to Laminam Accounting & Reporting Foreign Trade Subsidiary Manager.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all bank transactions;
- Dispose payments;
- Booking purchasing invoices;
- Reconciliation of bank statements;
- Support to Customer Service/Logistic in issuing sales invoices.
Education and Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or superior;
- Two years of experience in a CPA Firm;
- Fluent English is essential;
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
- Previous experience with SAP is a Plus;
We’re searching for a candidate capable to cooperate with different teams at the same time, capable to handle his/her tasks in the due deadlines and with high problem-solving skills.